This skirt is definitely one of my favourite recent purchases, and my creepers are usually my go to shoes for every day looks. My jumper, skirt and belt (old) are all from Primark, I find them really good for basic items.
Tuesday, 17 December 2013
Thursday, 28 November 2013
Unif are definitely one of my favourite brands and these are my favourite items at the moment. Luckily i'm getting the peach pit jeans and f bomber jacket for christmas and i'm so excited! Hopefully i'll be able to save for the rest.
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
As i've neglected this blog lately, I thought i'd post some of my Instagram photos to update it.
1. All black outfit as always
2. Shameless selfie but my hair's finally growing
3. Absolutely addicted to American Horror Story (Evan Peters helps)
4. Topshop always have the best socks
5. New favourite shoes by far, i've wanted some chunky black boots for ages and these are perfect (from River Island) They're also exactly like the Windsor Smith ones, just much more affordable
6. Can't beat a chunky black jumper and Dr Martens
7. / 8. Topshop 'Mom' jeans and layered tops
9. My wall
10. Rarely go to Forever 21 but these socks are fab
11. Socks from eBay
12. Another all black outfit
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Thursday, 21 March 2013
fred perry jacket // ebay
vintage dungarees // urban outfitters
striped crop top // topshop
shoes // converse
i was looking for some good dungarees for ages and i finally picked these up in urban outfitters renewel section, so glad i did because they're so comfy and easy to wear. the jacket is my favourite find for ages, i got it for £7 on ebay.